Other Services

Prior approval.
Do you own, or are you thinking of buying a commercial property to convert to a residential use under the prior approval process. We can help you navigate this  complex process and secure the relevant consent. 

Post planning assistance.
Do you want to make changes to the approved development? We can assist with minor amendment applications. Prior to implementing permision we can also  deal with any community infrastucture levy obligations, or where permitting secure an exemption. 

Objection letters.
Are you affected by a proposed planning application? Whether it’s your neighbour’s conservatory extension or a new housing development we can act on your behalf.

Certificates of lawfulness.
If you need to establish the use of the site or whether works fall under permitted development, we can help.

If you find yourself at the receiving end of an enforcement notice, we can give you the best advice as to how to remedy any alleged breach of planning control or submit an appeal to quash the notice.

© Copyright 2022 Hollins Planning LtdWeb Design By Toolkit Websites